My Time

Saturday, October 11, 2014

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILADHA

Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha.


 I think it not late to give wish. How your holiday? I hope you are happy with your holiday. Here, i want to share with you about my holiday. The story begin when i in the bus. I think i can't back to hometown because the bus's ticket already finish. Fortunately, i can get the extra bus but the price is very expensive than the express bus. 

The duration to arrive in Langkawi get too long about 12 hours. When i arrived at my place, i saw my mother was busy preparing the 'ketupat' and 'rendang'. Hmmm...I really miss that moment. 


On Sunday (5/10/2014) was very lively in my life. This is because i can meet my lovely family and friends that long time no see. I also involve in slaughtering the cow for the first time. 

So, my opinion about this is we should remember other people that live in poverty. We cannot only go to people's home just only to eat and apologize. The purpose we should go the others home is to visit and give the present especially to poverty's people.

Besides that, we also should remember sacrifice of Prophet Ismail. We need to sacrifice our bad behavior. I think that's all from me.
Thank you. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment